That Bleach RP Mansion
That Bleach RP Mansion
That Bleach RP Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Bleach RP Mansion

This forum will mostly be based on RP and Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day Off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minezaki Tsura

Minezaki Tsura

First Day Off Empty
PostSubject: First Day Off   First Day Off Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov - 19:36

Minezaki Tsura was once again sent to the Living World. This time however she was sent to relax. And so she had no paperwork to do, no chasing after Matsumoto-Fukutaichou to get her back to work, she didn't have to go looking for her either. She was only asked to go to the living world for fun. It was very strange for her to have nothing to do. She was not a workaholic like others might think for she didn't enjoy all the paperwork that needed to be done. But it became such a habit that she couldn't get her mind off of it. *I wonder if Hitsugaya-Taichou is doing some right now. How much paperwork have Matsumoto-Fukutaichou hid today?* Her thoughts were interrupted when she remembered that she was told to meet another shinigami that also needed rest at the park.

Slowly, she stood from the bench near the famous Karakura High school, dressed in the uniform. *the skirt is too short* She thought as she started walking. It was six thirty in the morning and so there wasn't a lot of people around. Still she could see all the early risers going to their desired destination. Some were in pairs or in a very small group. *That used to be me when I was alive.* A gentle smile presented itself on her lips. She was a little sad to have died, but she was overjoyed to have lived a good life. And so to her, her glass was never empty; it contained water and air. This made her giggle a little. *How silly of me* The water represented her past life (alive) and the air was her life as a shinigami. Even the glass represented her grip on the life she was leading.

She finally made it to the park. To her surprise there were quite a number of children there. Some were playing soccer while others played tag,climbed the metal bars, and some even played skipping rope. Her smile grew. She may look like an elementary student, but she nevertheless loved kids. As she looked around, she didn't see if the other shinigami had already arrived. It was now seven. *I might as well have fun while waiting* And so she went and sat on a swing, going back and forth slowly until she decided to go as high as she could. Since she was wearing shorts under her skirt, she had no fear of "showing" anything.

"~Back and forth,
Back and forth,
Up so high, in the sky,
Like a balloon, see me fly~"

As she was signing to herself happily, she did not notice that time went by and the other shinigami was there.
Back to top Go down

First Day Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Bleach RP Mansion :: ~ Roleplay ~ :: ° Living world ° :: Karakura Town :: Park-
Jump to: