That Bleach RP Mansion

That Bleach RP Mansion

This forum will mostly be based on RP and Bleach.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ichimaru Gin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IchimaruGin

PostSubject: Ichimaru Gin   Mon 13 Oct - 3:41

Name: Ichimaru Gin
Weight: 152 lbs
Height: 6' 1"
Birthday: 9-10
Race: Shinigami
Profession: Soul Reaper
Affiliation: Squad 3 of the Thirteen Court Guard Squad
Position: Captain
Zanpakuto: Shinso

Physical description: "I got silver hair yea? An' people are always callin' me a snake or a fox. I usually wear my captain's robe without tha' sleeves. I always carry Shinso at my side. I always have my eyes closed so no one can see 'em...my eyes are blue. Other than that' I'm just yer average guy. Heh. When I'm in the living world I like ta wear nicer clothes, like a suit an' tie yeah? But when ah'm in Heuco Mundo I like ta wear all white with the light green trim on the inside. I always keep my arms hidden in my sleeves, and if yea catch me without a smile on my face, ya better run..heh."

Psychological description: "Again, people are always callin' me a snake. No one seems ta like me cause of my smile but I know what's right and wrong. However, jus' cuz I know what's right an' wrong, don't always mean I do tha' right thing. Ya don' mess with the people I hold close. Or I'll kill ya without a second thought. I'm always smilin'...it seems ta make people scared. I like ta poke fun at the other captains too, it's so funny to watch 'em get mad. I'm actually friends with Zaraki-san, he an I share the same love a' fightin' and blood, but I hold back cuz it tens ta get messy."

wakarimasu

Story: "I started out as an orphan in tha Rukongai. It was miserable. Then I met Ran-chan, and we became soul reapers tagether. I always hoped she'd end up with me in squad 5 but, perhaps it's fer tha' best. After I became Aizen-sama's lieutenant I quickly advanced ta Captain. I met Izuru an' let's just say I enjoy teasin' him a bit too much. I call 'im my little rooster. He's always mopin'. Anyways, things are normal. Though, I find it odd, I got placed in a squad tha' tries ta avoid fighting. The only ones who's better than me is Zaraki-san, Baykuya-san, and Yamamoto-san. Not even Juu-chan or Kyoraku-san can beat me, heh, but don' tell 'em I said that."

Last edited by IchimaruGin on Sun 19 Oct - 17:06; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Izuru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin   Mon 13 Oct - 12:35

Welcome, welcome Ichimaru-san~

Gomene to ask this but there's a lack of information in your presentation. Would you please corrected what's missing, so we'd be able to fully accept your character?
And i have to say that i like the way you're writing your information it's original ~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thatbleachrpmansion.forumactif.com
IchimaruGin

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin   Mon 13 Oct - 14:04

"Ne? What's missin'?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Izuru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin   Mon 13 Oct - 15:31

The psychological description Ichimaru-san.
Back to top Go down
IchimaruGin

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin   Mon 13 Oct - 16:35

"It's there...Yer eyes are goin' Izuru...I used yer form... I'll space it so ya can see it.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Izuru
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin   Tue 14 Oct - 0:19

"B-but Taicho... you should say more about you so our... guest would learn how to act with you without being rude?"

// Gomenasai Ichimaru-san but i have to ask you for at least 3 lines minimum for each physical and psychological description. I know i might seems strict, but it's in the rules and i already lowered the number of lines from the start. It's not that much missing though there's one line to add to each one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichimaru Gin   

Back to top Go down

Ichimaru Gin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
That Bleach RP Mansion :: ~ Generalities ~ :: ° Character Presentation °-
Jump to: